Thursday, April 6, 2017

Green Lanterns #20


Image result for Green Lanterns #20 humphries

Green Lanterns, Issue #20 contains two stories.  The main story involves Neal Emerson, a brilliant scientist who has gone insane since getting magnetic powers.  The two Green Lanterns, Jessica Cruz and Simon Baz, can't deal with him very well.  Emerson, now known as Dr. Magneto, is too much for Baz and Cruz.  His ultimate undoing will probably be himself.  The other story is Rami and Volthoom, the disgraced Guardian of the Galaxy and the First Lantern, respectively.  The more higher-up Green Lanterns want to know what's going on.

This comic took me less than 10 minutes to read; I read it yesterday, and it's the only DC comic I really follow.  I'm trying with Batwoman and Detective Comics, but neither of them is as readable as Green Lanterns.  Over the past year, I've become a huge Marvel fan at the expense of my DC and in some cases Image Comics reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment